11.17.2011

Safari Chic Copycat




Photo from our South African safari honeymoon.
Zebra Print Silk Maxi Skirt: Piperlime 

I started following Minx Boutique shortly after finding a few of their outfits on Pinterest. With their only location being Asheville, North Carolina it's a bit too far for me to travel for a cute outfit (as of yet, they don't have an online store). Their outfits are very posh-chic, and, lucky for me, I have been able to find some copycat pieces.

Since honeymooning in South Africa, I have been slightly obsessed with animal print, mostly leopard and zebra. That, together with my maxi and silk obsessions, caused me to hunt down this swank skirt, showcased on Minxashville. The best news: it was on sale for $39!

My advice: follow this boutique and bug them to start an online shop!

Oh, and that zebra shot? Snapped by yours truly while on safari during our honeymoon. Stay tuned for the honeymooners post....

1 comment:

  1. Tips in the article are really helpful and work on the long run.

    ReplyDelete