3.11.2012

I love this City: Pasadena, Ca {Huntington Gardens}

Although they aren't my roommates anymore, I think I'll always see them as such. Heather, Kiki, and I met in college our freshman year (we all lived on the same hall). They are each one of my closest friends. Moves (including one clear across the country) have pulled apart and brought us back together at different periods in the last few years since we graduated, but we have stayed ever close.

Recently, we were all together again and decided to spend some time at Huntington Gardens. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, boasting 120 acres with 12 specialized gardens, an art gallery, a greenhouse, and a conservatory. We spent way too much time taking pictures of our rings on different succulents and on self portraits, but it brought a lot of laughs. I can't wait until the next time we get together...which will be in April for Heather's bridal shower and then again in June for her wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment